Kid reviews for Loser

Loser Poster Image

Extremely boring book.

I didn't like this book at all. This has now replaced my most hated book of all time. It's hard to even read this. This this literally throws every boring thing at you, This book sucks, don't read it.

HORRIBLE BOOK!!!!

I learned absolutely NOTHING from this stupid book!

Loser, Great Title

This book is about a boy not being treated good, I think parents should select this book for kids, because everyone goes through this.

What’s Missing from “Loser”

In my eyes, the story has absolutely no plot line. Zinkoff, the main character, has no personality and hasn’t been developed very well through this story. Although, there are many incidents where the story would normally reveal a major character trait, in this book I never feel that I can connect or relate to Zinkoff. Additionally, I don’t see the story or the plot. Where is the problem we are trying to overcome or the task we are trying to accomplish? The story makes me wonder what makes this book special or different. All in all, this novel has definitely disappointed me and I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone.

Appropriate

very moving. Zinkoff is different than other children his age, and is not treated well for this.

Can Anyone help me in my report?

1. Is there a specific topic that the book deals with? 2. Does it seem to have any overall purpose? 3. For what leadership is it written? thanks a lot

loser wat a wast on a book and paper

to me as a student that is reading this book i think its stupid and not like the story says. its dose not instesed me and want to read more of it. i want to throw it away and never read it again

Loser

This book tells that who you are doesn't matter it's what you do that matters

Very Good And Easy Read

Really good book. I used it for doing my 8th grade language arts project. was a fairly easy book to read for me, even though I read at a very low level was easy for me. I really suggest reading this book because it shows a boy how he starts from his first day of school, from then on and showing what he learned and easy way to learn things.

don't rush it (;

gives kids an idea of what bullying can do & what to look forward too as a child, one message from the story would deffinatly be don't rush growing up!