Kid reviews for Lunch Money

Lunch Money Poster Image

Great Book

I love this book because • It's realistic fiction • It's about building a plan It's alright for anyone to read this book, but I chose 8 and up because there may be some terms to learn before reading the book.

good for 9+

Read it! Great!!

lunch money

ANDREW CLEMENTS ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love all of andrew clements books, they are funny, adventurious, and just plain AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OKAY BOOK

This is a great book for anyone 10+

I love this book!

I love this book!!It was so much fun to read!!It was combined wit all subjects: math, social studies, reading, and it taught kids good life skills..I chose this book to do my book report on at school and I got an A. Like I said before...I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!!!
not rated for age

This is a GOOD book! read it!

This book was really fun to read. I love it! Andrew Clements writes AWESOME books. It was sorta funny, and it reflected real life. :)

I loved it

I LOVED THIS BOOK SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH. you should really read it

Fun, Easy, Read!

This book was a book I had to read for my math monthly book report! It was very easy for me (I'm a 6th grader!) and the report was easy to do. It is a good book for anyone the ages of 8-> It is about a kid named Greg, and he loves money. Not just spending it, but making it, saving it, counting it and so on. He tries to sell items at school, but that didn;t work, so he tried to sell comics! That was great, but someone was copying him! His neighbor, Maura. She always copys him at everything, and tries to make it better. They fight a little, but then become friends and make the comic books together!