All teen and kid member reviews for Magic Tree House Series

Kid, 10 years old March 28, 2013

they are my favorite series

Itis a really good series.It was so good that I told my brother to read that series when he is in first grade. It is my favorite series.
Teen, 14 years old Written byiantojonescoffeeclub January 4, 2013

READ IT

When read this book at age 5 it was my frist chapter book I read on my own. This book is the one that was so good for my little mind its what got me hooked on reading. This book helps the young discover the world a single book can take you. All kids should read it.
Kid, 10 years old July 7, 2015
Teen, 14 years old Written byCozyCookie February 7, 2015

Any Age

I have read most of the books of this series as a kid and would say any age is appropriate. The only thing you would have to think about is if your child would listen to you reading it or if you were reading it to yourself. Very educational. Great book to read that would really help you child know more about the world in the past, future, and present in a kid-friendly way!
Teen, 13 years old Written byYello January 24, 2016

Must read this!

If there is one series that really got me hooked on reading, it is this one. The books are perfect for kids who need a good series to read that will not run out anytime soon (I hope.) The reading level isn't very high, and they are short, simple reads. About half of what I know these days, I first learned from these books, so they're educational, too! *laughs* But joking aside, these are must-read books great for kids. Read them!
Kid, 10 years old January 6, 2017

Amazing Book for all ages

I've read almost every single book from the original part (non-Merlin Missions). It's great for learn and has good role models
Kid, 10 years old December 31, 2016

These books were a part of my early childhood

These books are great and they boosted me to the reader I am today. Now I like to read these in about 15 minutes and I still find them fun reads today. Now I am a fourth grader who has a tenth grade reading level. I wouldn't be at this point today if I didn't have the Magic Tree House series in kinder, first and second grade