Parent reviews for Maximum Ride 2: School's Out -- Forever

Adventure continues with same lack of plot.

Parent of a 7 and 9-year-old Written bylititzmom May 1, 2011
Okay, I have one main reason to like this book (and this series): My 3rd grader loves it! He's a great reader (advanced level) BUT a very picky reader. So he's devoured many series: Chronicles of Narnia, Percy Jackson, Warriors, Paolini's trilogy, etc., BUT he's so annoyingly hard to please and it'll take lots of trial and error to get him into new books.series. He likes action, handles some violence okay, but doesn't want romance or anything "real" scary (i.e., ghosts, aliens, things that he might think true and will loose sleep over at night). For adolescent boys, this series seems to offer all that they want and none of what they don't. And it's made my son happy to loose himself in books again. I know he'll be exposed to great literature in the classroom; for at home reading, this series fills a huge void.

Adult Written byMiler April 28, 2015

awesome

Adult Written byKurrashu September 21, 2009

GET THIS BOOK NOW.

I loved the first book. The warnings on "The Angel Experiment" were right. I just couldn't put the book down. It is violent and has mild language, but it's funny and censored. It's wonderful. You should read this next book.

Adult Written byashen December 12, 2008

i want to fly

this book is awesome
Adult Written bythe fallen November 7, 2008

What a great book

I like this one better than the first book i cant blive how good it was i must have more!!!!!!!!!!
Adult Written bySweetCeilidh April 9, 2008

Great Summer Read !

I read any book my grandkids read so they always have a challenge (I read fast) ...& someone to talk to about these stories. These books (read 3 so far in this series) are light reading for adults and thrilling for young teens. The more they read the more discriminating they will become. Addiction to reading is the goal and this series is a fine one to tempt young teens away from the TV & 'puter and into the world of imagination. And one male teen and I think it'd make a fun summer movie too. READ ON!
Adult Written byajreed_2013 April 9, 2008

amazing book

this book is almost as good as the first one, but its better. I LOVED IT!