Kid reviews for Middle School: Get Me Out of Here! Middle School, Book 2

Middle School: Get Me Out of Here! Middle School, Book 2 Poster Image

Based on 1 review

not as good as worst years of my life, but decent

this is one of my least favorite middle school books, i love all of them, its just this one is not the best ever. i didn't really like how its about this new friend instead of leo but matty is still a pretty good character. i loved the twist when harry turns out to be rafes's great uncle (if you've never read it, sorry for the spoilers.) that was a smart way to go, i like harry a lot but i don't really like how he's not in the book much, he is the best character in my opinion he should get a giant part in the book. but, over all this is a pretty decent book.

Good

I read the first book to it and it was really good and I read this book good

Great for kids-especially boys.

I liked this series (even as a 13 year old girl) because it really was just real-you know? And-IT'S SO RARE TO FIND GOOD BOOKS ABOUT BOYS!!! ALMOST EVERYTHING IS ABOUT GIRL ISSUES, OR GIRLS!!! THIS HAD AN HONEST, AMAZING, MALE CHARACTER! Language: 2/5 Heck, dummy, dork, and gosh is as rough as it gets. Rude humor abounds as well, although not unbearable! Romance: 1/5 Mild crushes and maybe a kiss or imagined kiss, but nothing bad. Violence: 2/5 Sketches of a dragon teacher, video games with some mild action, and wild daydreams! Really good-all boys and girls!!

Middle school

Rafe khatchadorían has a new journey while along the way has a new friend and some enimies and has a new operation in his hands to get through another year of middle school. Rafe has struggles with a new year of middle school and comes up with a new operation with his imaginary friend,Leonardo the silent,and a new friend to help rafe get through the year of middle school. I thought this a great book in the middle school series and is for all that are interested in drawings and animation a. I would recommend this book to all families and kids that are in to animation,drawings,and sense of humor.

A Middle School book review

Well, I thought that the language in this book is kind of level 2. Especially "freakin'", but I thought that it kind of taught a little bit on what NOT to in middle school.

AWESOMNESS!!!

I think it's a really cool book. It shows that you could stand up to those stupid bullies

Get Me Out of Here: A sequel thick on laughs but thin on heart

Get Me Out of Here packs as much humor as Rafe's first adventure, putting him in a whole new environment of laughs. However, that seems to be all the book has to offer: humor with little heart. What made Rafe's debut so groundbreaking was that it was hilarious and at the same time moving; that same amount of heart just doesn't make it through this story's wringer.

middle school: get me out of here

its decent and readable but not as good as diary of a wimpy kid

THE BOOK OF AWESOMNESS (IN MIDDLE SCHOOL)

I THINK THIS BOOK IS VERY GOOD FOR KIDS GOING OR ALREADY IN MIDDLE THIS BOOK IS THE BEST I EVER READ I REALLY LIKE IT. I THINK THIS BOOK SHOULD WIN A AWARD. THIS IS THE BOOK FOR EVERYONE THIS IS FOR ALL KIDS CAUSE IT IS SO GREAT