Kid reviews for Millions

Millions Poster Image

Millions review

It is a book about Money, inspiring some Mercenary ideas, but has no real problems with it. Disappointing read, bad plot and no real structure, wouldn't read it

perfect for those who want be rich but not for those who believe dreams wont come true enjoy!

it is a good read!! im doing a review on it now!!!! the book is gripping and even though it has a sad tinge to it, it has some funny parts in it.

Very good but can get really boring at times. On the whole a good book . I couldnt put it down

most boring book ever

i hate it.. most boring book ever!!! good plot but the book is sssooooo BORING!! URGH
good

good for kids from the age of 10 years old.

i thought that the book was good , i liked a few moments in the book and i liked the character damian. overall i would recomend this book to other people around 10 years old and up , i liked it and i hope others like it aswell.

a super read :)

I like the book millions because it was a great book for my age group , Millions is funny , but serious in some ways. I would reccomend this book.

Good for 10 and up

Millions has a good story/plot, and is very well written. Very entertaining, and I could not put the book down. I think I read it within 3 days :)
not rated for age

Millions book has a good story.

You probaly will like this well written story about two brothers who find Millons of dollars.
not rated for age

A well-written story

I thought this was an interesting and well-written book. I did not enjoy it as much as I thought I would, with the shiny cover and all... Even though this book is aimed at kids, I think that adults would enjoy it as much, or more than children would.