Kid reviews for Misty of Chincoteague

Misty of Chincoteague Poster Image

Teen Bookworm

This book was really funny and informative about how the horses/ ponies are moved from one place to another. It is a real page turner.

Absolutely Amazing

It's amazing because it gives really good detail and action for kids.

Great Book about a Chincoteague Pony

This is a beautiful story about 2 kids who attempt to own a wild pony on Chincoteague. Paul and Maureen Beebe are staying with their grandparents at their ranch on Chincoteague Island while their parents are in China. The story begins with a ship full of wild horses including the Phantom and her colt Misty. The ship crashes on Chincoteague Island and ever since the wild pony's have been at Chincoteague. This is a wonderful story about children's friendship with a wild pony.

Great book!

It's the best book ever. You should read it!!!.It really sounds real, the horses are cute, you can go see the wild ponies and it teaches kids to respect wild things.

Perfect for all horse lovers

Great!!! I loved this story! I think this is a good book for 7 year olds to have read to them as it is not scary. It might be hard reading for some 7 year olds; but they will really enjoy it. It has very good pictures that go along with the story. For those who have younger siblings they might suggest ' My Chincoteague Pony' by Susan Jeffers.
not rated for age

Amazing book!

This book is great for everyone, whether they like horses or not. I highly recommend it. You'll love it! (you know you want to!)