Kid reviews for Moo

Moo Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

Moo

This is a great read. The end is sad but the whole story makes up for it. I like how there is a charecter for every type of person. Love how it takes place on a farm.

Okay, But A Little Boring

This novel is written in a very interesting way - it's almost in poetry form. It was slow and a bit boring in the beginning in my opinion. Towards the end, it was a little more exciting, but overall, it didn't grab me. I think that the characters could've been developed a little more. Basically, this novel is about a girl named Reena, her brother, Luke, and a peculiar woman named Mrs. Falala. Reena and her family move from the city to Maine and Renna's parents give her and her brother a job: working for Mrs. Falala by tending to her animals. Renna grows attached to Mrs. Falala's cow, Zora. I give this book three stars. It was okay, but a little boring and I didn't really get to know the characters very well.

Good Novel But Heartbreaking

This novel is a very quick read not in the way that is so suspenseful you can’t put down but the print is pretty big. The only thing is that the sad event at the very end of this novel is highly expected. The person who I thought was going to die died in the way I thought she was going to die. Good like I wouldn’t highly recommend it but I suppose fans of Sharon Creech will love this.