Kid reviews for Mr. Popper's Penguins

Mr. Popper's Penguins Poster Image

terrible: please don’t read it

Can their be negative ratings because that’s what this book deserves?

the greatest

.Mr. Popper’s Penguins is a great book for all ages. It has some very funny parts and if you like penguins you should not have to miss out on this fantastic book. The book also has some exciting parts. Everyone deserves to read about Mr. Popper’s Penguins: Captain Cook, Greta, Nelson, Columbus, Louisa, Jenny, Scott, Magellan, Adelina, Isabella, Ferdinand, and Victoria. I enjoyed this book.

poppers penguin

i think this is a great book for children and most adults who like comedy

Great

read it

Great book. I know it say 2+ but its so good I would read it to my 2 year old someday.

I had to read this book in 4th grade and hated it (no offense other people) I kno it is supposed to be a heart-warming book which it is just not my type I perfer mysteries.

Lovely!

Lovely tale!

Fun story!!

This story is something great to read as a bedtime story with just enough excitement!
not rated for age

love it

I love this book i think it was a very kid-friendly book and i think that lots of people should read this book he likes his 1 penguin so much that he gets so much more and then the penguins get famous well i wont tell you anymore read it