All teen and kid member reviews for My Big Nose and Other Natural Disasters

Teen, 14 years old Written byAlinaW. March 19, 2010

Great easy read for teens!

Great little book about looks and images, and eventually accepting yourself for who you are. A little on the fluffy side, but a great easy-read for the beach, or a lazy day. Found some stuff to relate to here, and I think I'd reccomend it to others as a fluffy chick lit novel!
Teen, 14 years old Written byearthgurl December 17, 2010

I enjoyed this

The title isnt very appealing, but it has a really good story. The main character, Jory, struggles with many insecurities and her nose. Good message.
Teen, 15 years old Written byFutureMrs.JohnnyDepp August 5, 2010

Good book, a very easy book. very enjoyable!

Great book, I read this book in less than a day, it was very enjoyable. All about a girl and her struggle with her 'big nose' and how her nose seems to make everything in her life bad. Another book like this is called FIX, if you like this book - read FIX next. OR if you've read FIX, you should also like My Big Nose and Other Natural Disasters.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMaddyculb23 October 18, 2013

Things found in the book..

So I am currently reading the book and almost done with it, I'm 13 and have noticed this book is for older kids like 13-15. It has a lot of under age drinking and drugs, it also has her talking about how she is going to die a virgin, there is a lot more I just can't spoil it hah but there is also bad language...