Parent and Kid Reviews on

Norse Mythology Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 8 kid reviews

Sort by:

Fantastic Book makes Norse Mythology extremely engaging!

This is a fantastic and enjoyable book. The violence is definitely there, but aside from a few stories, it is described in detail. Same for the sex. I would recommend this book as the definitive book for everyone interested in Norse Mythology.

1 person found this helpful.

Fantastic Book makes Norse Mythology extremely engaging!

This is a fantastic and enjoyable book. The violence is definitely there, but aside from a few stories, it isn't described in detail. Same for the sex. I would recommend this book as the definitive book for everyone interested in Norse Mythology.

Not actually 2+...10+ or something.

This is fantastic

10/10 book

Okay, this is my favorite book, why? Two things, (well, there’s more than two reasons, but this works for comedic effect,) it’s by my favorite author and it’s Norse Mythology, and I love Norse Mythology, because of this book. I think it is on the older kid’s side, but mythology, all of mythology, Greek, Roman, Norse, Egyptian, etc. is inappropriate or at the very least, dark. I really like this book, it’s a bit dark, there’s family drama, it has action, it’s educational, it has great characters, it has made me laugh out loud before, multiple times, it’s basically every kind of story in one book. There are multiple stories in it, some funny, some sad, some dark, some inappropriate, some drama, mythology has got it all. I recommend this book to, I’d say about 11-12 is good. I highly recommend it, it’s not just a book for kids or teens, but for everyone.

Brilliant book

This is an amazing book for anyone interested in history/ mythology. Although, there is some violence in it, kids are playing fortnight and pub g so it's no worse than what they already know.

Very Good

Age Appropriate and Suitable for long car journeys. Let's just say that you won't fall asleep listening.

Good for the kids who likes history and myths

Yes, maybe it contains much violence but might to know, scandinavians telling this stories to their children and these contries has he most peaceful people. The fights of gods are not more violent then the toy guns you bought your children or fps games. And lovemaking is natural, this book don't telling you what they did at the bed like the highschool books. It's only saying what Odin and the Giant did.

Great book for teens+

Norse Mythology is a book written by Neil Gaiman, a well known children’s author, that compiles a whole bunch of Norse myths into one amazing book. Gaiman uses the spirit of the original myths and his own creativity to write an unforgettable and amazing novel.