All teen and kid member reviews for November Blues

Teen, 14 years old Written bytayaboo April 9, 2008

i loved this book

this book had me in tears at the end of the bbok b/c i thought sunshine was going to die but she didnt. this book made me think not to have unprotected sex b/c i cant take care of no baby
Teen, 15 years old Written byladywidcat44 September 23, 2012

Knowledge

i think this is good for your teens to read. If they are sexually active you should tell them this could happen to them.
Teen, 13 years old Written bygilgamesh July 2, 2015

too young

this book was slow and weird
Teen, 15 years old Written byDae Dae Smiley June 8, 2011

i think the title fits perfectly because at first she was sad but she learned to live with her choices and she really grows up

i love this book i think it is a good way to show kids what happen when you have sex without protection and about the choices you make can impact you alot.
Teen, 15 years old Written byakasha morris May 17, 2011
love it...............teach gurls dat it hard to b a teen mom
Teen, 16 years old Written byyesii ortiz October 11, 2012

helpful advice

this is the best book yet!! i think that this book is helpful to younger readers. this book also helps them understand any situation.
Teen, 13 years old Written bydarielagymnast April 29, 2012

November Blues

november blues is the best book iv ever read i could not but the book down it was so interesing.i have had to read other books for a book report but i would only read like the first 3 chapters and it was getting boring. But November Blues i couldnt even drop it this is the best book i have ever read
Teen, 13 years old Written byArianaa March 11, 2012

Its a great book with a great lesson

it may be about a girl who got pregnant but it actually teaches you why you WOULDNT want to get pregnant and the struggles she went through. Its only a book..
Teen, 17 years old Written byshorite11910 December 1, 2011

Perfect

I thought that the book was excellent for teens. It shows the hardships and troubles of being a teen mother. It shows that being a teen mother can lead to a lot of trials and terbilations.
Teen, 13 years old Written bylovetoreadboooks01 November 17, 2011

Wonderful

it is a really good and wonderful book you should read it.
Teen, 13 years old Written bykeeyshonnaharris October 27, 2011

best book

this is a good book its tell you true facts and it doesnt sugar code anything and thats what types of books i like its doesnt ahve too much cursing just the right amount that when you read it , its seems like it just sliped a little in
Kid, 11 years old October 7, 2011

16 year old pregnant

Well I love Sharon M. Draper! This book is really cool. I wish it went up to when sunshine aka November's Baby got older. I just love te book!
Teen, 13 years old Written byKy13 July 27, 2011

Amazing Messages!

This is an amazing book I truly enjoyed it and I think other teens my age and higher will enjoy it to it teaches many great lessons.
Teen, 14 years old Written byA-Light June 2, 2011

Sexual Content? No! Educational Sexual - Content.. . WHY NOT?

I know they may think sexual content is not appropriate. . and they have the right to think that... but i feel that if it is educational then why not?
Teen, 13 years old Written bylil nae tigger April 29, 2011

I personally love this book but i wouldnt reccomend it 4 those younger than 12

I love It!!!!!!! kind of sad with some situations and i thought it would influence some to make not-so-good choices but i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byvioleta19 April 20, 2011
I love it I read it and it was good
Teen, 14 years old Written byrenise3 March 30, 2011
Love
Teen, 13 years old Written bymyrca801998 March 5, 2011

Perfect for middle schools and older

I read the story and im 12 and its great!!
Teen, 15 years old Written by35Kenisha February 28, 2011

November Blues Best Book Ever Written

LOVE IT TO DEATH!
Teen, 14 years old Written byMoe_Dha_Best February 16, 2011

Good book for ages 14+

Love it. Im only 14 and it teaches me alot about how typical teens are in a difficult situation.This situation itself involves thousands of teens all around the world, happening almost every day.