All teen and kid member reviews for Of Thee I Sing

Teen, 13 years old Written byzoliviam January 31, 2016

A Little Lesson On Internet Behavior Folks

I was given this book by my godparents and it's a really good book. I just wanted to let you know that it is a pretty nefty book. It's not degrading children or persuading them to join politics. It's telling a story to and about Barack Obama's two children. There's nothing wrong with someone publishing a book about their children, even if the are a politician. Because they've written a children's book doesn't always mean they are trying to force your kids' minds into a 'politician mindset'. It's his story that he wrote for his children and quite frankly, it's surely none of your business. He don't care if you don't like it. He's Barack Obama. Let him live his life and maybe, just maybe, you can live your's. And if it's so tedious of a book, why did you take time out of your day to write a review. How about this: look at yourself. Have you written a book? Can you stay up hours of the night taking care of a child? I'm thirteen and I can. Tell me this, do you understandwhat analyzing and applying is. Analyze the situation at hand: does anyone want your opinion? Of course. Does anyone need your opinion. Nope. SO WHY DIDN'T YOU APPLY!?? Apply the synopsis of the situation to the task at hand. Use your best judgement to identify the things you are going to say. Inquire to yourself: "Did anyone ask?" "Will this lead to hate?" "Can I take constructive criticism?" If you answered any of these questions wth yes, you've failed.