Kid reviews for Once and for All

Grieving girl learns to love again in sweet romance.

Based on 1 review

Teen, 14 years old Written byJesusFreak144233 November 13, 2020

A sweet, but honest teen romance

An honest depiction of one teen's life. A seventeen-year-old girl works with her mother and her mother's best friend at a wedding planning company

!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every other chapter flips back in time to about 9 months before. Using this literary technique, Sarah Dessen is able to show two romances unfolding seemingly at the same time, but not conflicting because they are at different points of Louna's life.
First, you have Ethan. You don't know much about Ethan, because they meet one day and stay up all night on the beach talking and getting to know each other before he leaves the next day to go home to I believe Boston. After this, their relationship is long distance, but they spend virtually all of their free time together. Then he dies in a school shooting. After this, you see a great change in Louna, she becomes a lot more pessimistic.
Then there is Ambrose who she cannot stand at all. Well, he was in love with her from the first time he met her. And well, you'll see what happens the ending will make you want to cry and scream and laugh with irony

Teen, 14 years old Written byElla021 August 30, 2020
This book was pretty good, but not my favorite. It was kinda slow in the beginning and rushed towards the end.

Teen, 14 years old Written bymadisons_dances September 6, 2018

My thoughts about the book.

I think that the book was really good because i love romance books. I was surprised when the book tell me or us what Louna´s moms name is.
Teen, 15 years old Written byHRM1104 June 26, 2018
Teen, 13 years old Written byShazam January 24, 2018
I think, it's a good book. However I think you need to be old enough to understand what they are saying and to be able to relate.

Educational Value