Kid reviews for Opposite of Always

Boy tries to stop girl's death in romantic time-travel tale.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Teen, 13 years old Written byblue_sky April 29, 2020

AMAZING

The book is extremely well written, it contains postive messages, kindess, and romance. If you don't like romance that's fine, the book doesn't have much, its just two teenagers who love eachother. though if you don't want your child to read about drugs/or even language might not recommand!

Educational Value
Teen, 13 years old Written byWonderMouse March 17, 2020

Pretty good, but... (SPOILER)

SPOILER ALERT

This book was well-written and was very interesting in the beginning. When the kid traveled back in time the first time I thought "wow, that's kind of cool, but it's really unoriginal". The second time around I was like "okay, not again". By the third and fourth times (I don't even remember how many times he did it) I was pretty frustrated with the book and wished he would just stop going back in time. However, it was interesting enough for me to finish reading it, and the last chapter was really powerful.

Teen, 13 years old Written byBienna February 26, 2020

Great book but the ending could have been better

I loved this book so much and I found that the time loop never got to repetitive for me personally. The only thing about this book that bothered me was the ending. I'm not going to spoil it but lets just say it left me kinda disappointed. but overall an amazing book and I would highly recommend it

Educational Value
Teen, 14 years old Written byPotatoAnonymous November 23, 2019

Awesome book :)

Its a really good book about a boy who travels back in time to save the love of his life. Only a few swear words. Includes some violence. Funny and has a meaning. A must read!

Teen, 14 years old Written byromancenovelreader October 10, 2019

In Love

I honestly couldn’t put it down! much respect for the author. amazing story with amazing character details!! MUST READ! though if you are an adult and don’t want your child reading about alcohol use and/or reading curse words, I would hold off on this book