Parent reviews for Panic

Panic Poster Image

Great teen read

I read this as my novel for a 12th grade English class, and ended up loving it. I know there are complaints about the amount of swearing invoked from the characters, but me being an 18 year old and of similar age to the characters. It seemed to be a realistic amount of swearing (surprising as that may seem to some).

Wonderful Suspense!

This book is absolutely amazing! I read it in two days and I learned a lot of it. First, know that this is a book where graduating seniors take part in deadly challenges for money. A girl plays Russian roulette, they have to stay in a burning building, etc. Also, there references to sexual activity in this book. For example, a guy wonders what a girl would look like with no clothes on, and a girl 'does it' with a guy from a modeling agency because it says it will make her look prettier. Finally, it does involve quite a lot of swearing. It seems that on every page there is a 'shit' or 'fuck'. Overall, this is wonderful, and it teaches kids not to do what these kids are doing. I just wouldn't let any of my kids read it yet.

Very interesting

It has a very interesting plot with a lot of imagination. Although it has mild things such as swearing which isn't too visible as the story is the main thing.