All teen and kid member reviews for Passion: Fallen, Book 3

Teen, 13 years old Written byBecBee December 27, 2011

:D

I love this book! I have read Fallen, Torment and Passion so far and I can't wait for Rapture!
Teen, 14 years old Written bynoveleater August 20, 2011

Worst Book in the Fallen Series.

Passion is overall, a disappointing and story that falls flat, and is surprisingly worst than Torment, the second in this well written four part series. Although the writing is great, the poetic voice of Lauren Kate can't save it from its downfall. This book was what I expected to be the best, after the terrible Torment, which led us to ask some questions, that weren't answered. All you learned is the same thing you learned in Fallen. Fallen was beautiful. Part action story, part romance, well- layered characters, and a killer ending, Torment and Passion are two sequels that were needed, but unfortunate mistakes on the author's part ruined them. The sexual behavior is not always appropriate, including long kisses, some groping, and fake romance. The violence includes, stabbing, in one past story, Luce finds herself in the middle of a war. Luce encounters people's downfalls, and some details are gory. If you plan to read Rapture, this is a book to read so you can follow, and understand new characters, and plot devices. Overall the worst installment in the series, but still well written, enjoy.
Kid, 12 years old December 7, 2012

My second favourlte in the series!

If you love love and Luce and Daniels Love than this is the book for you!It is positively a dreamy course through their many lives.It has kissing, some rude language and some language but has little violence at all.
Teen, 13 years old Written byNoPainNoGain March 11, 2012

D:

This book, in my opinion, was frustrating to read. Throughout the book, I just wanted to slap some of the main characters for being either too selfish, stupid or forgetful. I suggest that it's just a waste of time. There's little benefits from reading it. It was disappointing and in some parts of the story, I just couldn't understand. If Torment was terrible, then this would be classified as a disaster. We get the love between these two, we get that Daniel is committed, that part was fine, but Luce? She was.. arghhh!! Overall, the book is bad, not in language or anything but it seems as if it's written for a no-brain audience (no offense :) )
Teen, 15 years old Written bySamanthaE8 December 27, 2011

Love it!

I really enjoyed this book, as well as the others in the series. They bring a whole new twist to romance and action. I recommend any teenager read it; I think they will enjoy it more than any other age group.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLaur-Laur July 24, 2011

You should give it a try.

Passion was a fantastic book, even of it was a little anticlimactic. Everything builds and builds and builds.... Until it falls short. Maybe I didn't understand the end, or maybe it was a crappy end. But, it was pretty good. Original concept, and good details, events, etc. etc. If you are a Fallen fan, this is a must-read in order to understand the series. ALSO: It is a little gory, but not so much as to not let your kids read it. Most of it has been in movies and pictures that your kids probably see in class lessons, so its not too much to worry about.