Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 4 kid reviews

Sort by:

Recommend it !

I enjoyed "Piecing Me Together” by Renee Watson because it speaks to people who are trying to find themselves in the world. This book was amazing in my perspective because it shows you the issues in today's society like racism, class privilege and police brutality. Also, this book teaches you the importance of friendship and how to overcome your fears. I liked when Lee Lee helped Jade overcome her fear of confronting people. I also enjoyed Lee Lee's poem “Black Girls Rising'' because it is inspirational and gives you self-confidence. Even though the book was great, I believe Watson could have gone more in-depth with the social injustice that happened in the book, like race quality and privileges of the rich, but overall, it was a good book.

Piecing me together Book Review

It talks about true things that happen to kids.It's intersting.(I know i spelled that wrong)It's enjoyable. I couldn't stop reading (well i could i choose not 2) it after the second page.READ IT_OR YOU"LL REAGRET IT!!!

This is a very educational read with positive messages and is very inspiring. Not to mention it is a great read, with all the right elements.