Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 5 kid reviews

Sort by:

Please Read This Book! 💙

I’ve read all of the Emmie and Friends series and each book is unique, this one no exception. Sure, it has some mildly dirty references, but a middle school kid should understand as long as they’re mature enough. I love the characters, the romance, the twist, it all made for a funny and wholesome book.

Yes, iffy commentary, but great book!

There are a few iffy comments in the book and some drug use but really nothing to worry about! There's a great twisted ending that you don't expect. Your kids will honestly just pass by the iffy comments and enjoy the book! Keep in mind that there is a couple that is divorced, a kid does run away from home, there is boy talk, and some neglect.

Kinda confused

Good book but a bit confusing

Confusing

I like the content, although I seemed to find it a bit confusing while going back and forth between people. Although I think the book is very interesting and has good themes. Also, there is in the beggining of the book something a bit PG-13 of the girls talking about making out. There also is some language but if your kids are mature they should be able to handle it such as me. Hope this helped!

hi ur book sucks

it is horrible bad words in it ah