Parent and Kid Reviews on

Pulse, Book 1 Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 3 kid reviews

Sort by:

This book was the only one I read multiple times, it was so good and I actually wanted to read because of this book and the roller coaster it took me on as I learned more about the characters. 10/10!!!

Amazing

This is one of my favorite books. I think it is just fine for any age message wise. There is some language but not extremely bad.

Great book!

i know as I’ve gotten older, it’s harder to find book that I can enjoy and isn’t so “intense” as far as romance and swearing. Though this book still has frequent amounts of cuss words, such as a**, d**n, sh*t, and a-hole, it’s not nearly as frequent or bad as most books. I absolutely loved how the main character, faith learned from her previous relationship in which she ran before she walked and got herself in a pretty bad situation; thus in her following romance she took it slow and was cautious of her actions and the consequences. Additionally, the boyfriend of faith, Dylan, is an amazing role model for young teens on how to treat others, especially girls. Overall, the plot was intense and twisty, the characters were extremely realistic as far as making stupid decisions and mistakes, the romance was nicely done by not taking it over the top and making it age appropaiate. In the end, I applaud the author for his writing skills and recommend this book to all teens. It’s worth the time.