Kid reviews for Quidditch Through the Ages

Quidditch Through the Ages Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

Quidditch - The Most Watched Sport!

I waited for years to read the series, and this Quidditch add-on made it even more amazing! I strongly recommend it, and suggest it to all Potterheads! You will not find a better read on magical sports! Rowling is an AMAZING author, and de

1 person found this helpful.

A Fun Fake History of Quidditch

I recommend this book to kids of age 7 and up who have read at least one Harry Potter book. This book is a nice little add-on to the Harry Potter books, and plays a valuable role in the story at some point. The book is a little violent, as it states the history of Quidditch, and how wizards long ago weren't so careful, including a rhyme about how they were about to play Quidditch "but ten of their number were fated to die". Of coarse, anyone who has read Harry Potter will be able to handle it. It also features the maltreatment of a bird called the snidget, and it is hunted to be used in Quidditch games as the snitch! However, there really isn't much violence besides that. There are a few good role models in the story, including Madam Rabnott, who rescues a snidget. Kids who like fantasy and Harry Potter will probably enjoy this book.

Entertaining Harry Potter companion delves deeper into the sport of Quidditch

This is another one of J.K. Rowling’s books written for charity. It may not be educational as in the sense that it teaches kids about real-life and real-world stuff, but it is educational in the sense that it teaches kids lots more about one part of J.K. Rowling’s fantasy series. This book is entirely based on Quidditch. Anyone who a)loves Harry Potter, b)is interested in sports or Quidditch or c)who is buying this book to support charity will not be disappointed by any parts of this book. I always loved reading the parts about the Quidditch matches in the books and was very excited to buy this book. It goes deep and tells a lot of the facts about J.K. Rowling’s wizarding sport and is not something to be missed.

Harry Potter fans will enjoy book where money goes to charity

It is pretty interesting. I am like a HUGE Harry Potter fan and enjoyed reading this book. It really seems like it is written by a wizard who loves Quidditch. It really looks like it was published in the wizarding world. If u like Harry Potter, read this book!

Awesome!

Quidditch is the premier sport in the Wizarding World. This book gives an interesting history of this brutal, yet fun, sport! You'll be wishing you can play!

not rated for age

GOOD BOOK

This was a very interesting book that gives you the history of Quidditch. I highly recommend it to all ages.