All teen and kid member reviews for Room One: A Mystery or Two

Teen, 14 years old Written byJarrett Norris May 6, 2011

Perfect for kids ages 7+

I love this book i have read it so many times. It is one of my favorites and I am in the 8th grade at BMS and i simply love it and i reccomend it to anyone who likes to read!!
Kid, 10 years old October 19, 2012

The Book That Should Be A Hit (everyone should buy this book)BUY IT!!! THE WORLD SHOULD KNOW

it is on point it has good vocabulary and it will keep you guessing like this what is going to happen next(that is a good thing) it is descipitive it explains everything and plus it is fun and teachers it will be a good book to read during class and for book clubs this book is so fascinating that i want everyone to read this book it should be on a bill board that is how good it is also on a commercial IT HAD ACTION AND MYSTERIES :D :) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ :D :)
Teen, 16 years old Written bysophie3 April 27, 2011

good for ages eight through twelve

i thought this book was very engaing and i think it was very positive because in this book the boy helps a family that are in need of a home currently even though it is hard he dosent give up though.
Kid, 9 years old December 7, 2010

i like it!

i like it!!! im nine and i think its a little hard but, barely.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMeow314159 May 31, 2010

Disappointing

Worst. Book. Ever...I read it when I was nine or ten and thought it was pointless. I seriously don't get it, at first I thought it was a ghost story when he sees a mysterious face in the window of the house or something like that. I was then very disappointed.
Kid, 8 years old July 26, 2009

must buy book!

nothing bad
Kid, 10 years old April 16, 2009

A must-read book for every 8+year-old

I LOVED this book it is full of Action, and Mystery. I would read this 100 more times. You should read it too!! :D ;D :D AWESOME BOOK!