Kid reviews for Seer of Shadows

Thrilling historical mystery blends ghosts and photography.

Based on 1 review

Teen, 13 years old Written byDecoco May 7, 2011
pegg is awesome...nuff said.

Educational Value
Kid, 12 years old May 23, 2010

AWESOME

I picked this book up a few days a go and I loved it. You can see where Eleanora was coming from and feel Horace's frustration and Pegg's pain. Pegg is shown as a strong and smart African-American role model and Horace is a great role model too. Both try to stop Eleanora from killing even though she's getting payback for her abuse and Horace doesn't feel right about helping his greedy, lazy, lying master. Great read for kids who love mysteries.
Teen, 13 years old Written byGlamorousUSA February 26, 2011

Good Mystery Book

Very detailed and suspenseful. It does get a LITTLE scary so i don't think it would be appropriate for kids and 11.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycourt_court_01 March 13, 2010

Perfect for 11+

Love it. I read it and I'm 13 and I love it. My 11 year old sister is reading it now and she likes it also.

Teen, 13 years old Written byCurley August 11, 2009
Teen, 16 years old Written byCoolgirl369 February 26, 2012

Best Book Yet

I think that it was a really good book. It is appropriate for kids 12+.

Teen, 14 years old Written byCP3bigplay January 1, 2010

The Seer of Shadows

In this book, two pre-teens overcome a fear of an apprentice photographer bringing people back into existence. They work together as a team and overcome this dilemma. This book keeps you guessing as far as what you think will happen. It's easy to read and enjoyable.

Teen, 17 years old Written byPrimrose Everdeen December 20, 2012

The Seer of Shadows Review

It was actually a really good book. I finished it within 3 or so days. I even think they should make a second book.

Kid, 10 years old January 30, 2011

fine for 10+

like it

Educational Value
Teen, 13 years old Written byNadia_Ferguson12 October 26, 2015

Awesome

I really like how the book also had a little history back ground with the servant and the way the house was huge.If you are a horror book lover like I am it will be an amazing book for kids to get sucked into.
Kid, 12 years old May 26, 2011

Good for 12 year olds

Hi i am 12 my name is victoria and i am doing an author study on Avi and i picked out 2 book of Avi and the seer of Shadows was one and it is a good book for 12 year old kids to read and i read crispin the cross of the lead that book was ok to me. Buit seer of shadows is really good to read!