Kid reviews for Spy Camp: Spy School, Book 2

Smart teen spy sequel ups the action and explosions.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Kid, 12 years old June 16, 2014

FAB

An amazing book; had me gripped right to the end. I wouldn’t recommend it for younger children as it has quite a lot of violence in it. Age 10 and upwards, I think you should read if you love spies like me!

Kid, 11 years old April 26, 2015

AMAZING!!!!

REALLY AWESOME!! even more action packed then spy school!!!!!!! I TOTALLY recommend it!!!!!!!!!! REALLY GOOOOOOD!!!! VERY suspenseful but AMAZING!!!!

Kid, 11 years old November 2, 2015

Amazing book - book two

I think that before reading spy camp you need to read spy school. This book is about after some long months at spy school, Ben Ripley finds out he has to attend another top secret spy school called spy camp. Erica hale, Zoe, warren, chip, and Ben go on more life threatening adventures with the not so great Alexander hale. Five stars no doubt. This book is for readers who like action packed and adventurous books that make you want to read them over and over. Read the next book in the series also! I loved it and you will to!

Kid, 9 years old April 6, 2016

out door spying

funny, a little more violence than the first ( guns shooting ) but overall good book
Kid, 10 years old September 6, 2017

Amazing

In the sequel of the thriller Spy School Agent in traing Ben Ripley flees a death threat from an evil organization. Classic explosions ,guns and action like other spy school books.