A lot or a little?
The parents' guide to what's in this book.
What parents need to know
What's the story?
Is it any good?
Talk to your kids about ...
- The dogs do a lot of brainstorming and work together in pursuit of burgers. Stick Dog is clearly in charge, but without being bossy. What makes him a good leader?
- Learn how to draw Stick Dog at the series website, which also offers pictures to download, a quiz, and free downloadable picture books by the author.
- Author: Tom Watson
- Illustrator: Ethan Long
- Genre: Humor
- Topics: Cats, Dogs, and Mice, Friendship, Misfits and Underdogs
- Book type: Fiction
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Publication date: January 8, 2013
- Publisher's recommended age(s): 8 - 12
- Number of pages: 189
- Available on: Paperback, Nook, Audiobook (unabridged), Hardback, iBooks, Kindle
- Last updated: June 20, 2019
Our editors recommend
For kids who love humor and animal stories
Themes & Topics
Browse titles with similar subject matter.
Top advice and articles
Common Sense Media's unbiased ratings are created by expert reviewers and aren't influenced by the product's creators or by any of our funders, affiliates, or partners.