Kid reviews for Story of a Girl

Story of a Girl Poster Image

Very Good

This was a very good book, it was almost as if the book was teaching you what and what not to do. The main character Deena, is a positive role model.

Good Book

I Think This Is An Amazing Book And That Ever Teenage Girl Should Read It XD

AWESOME!!!

i think it was a good book because one day you will find about this and you will also have to read a book like this. other than that it was so INTERESTING!!! but if you look at schools today kids know a lot because of other kids especially not from these books

not so good for kids under 15

ok story of a girl is a good book but i wouldnt give it to my 6 or 5 year old daughters because it does talk about sex and alot of details like how the boy raps his hand around her pony tail and bangs her and she starts to cry and he says its ok dee dee come on dee dee you look really good today dee dee come on it will get better

It could give little girls ideas about how hard life is and it's not only about sex, drugs and love

A Must-Read For Teens.

I thought this book was pretty good, and it didn't go into detail of sexual encounters. Another thing I'm sick of is this site saying there was drug refrences... there was one minor one, and same with the cursing. It is only used a few times. Although ONE flaw of the book is it is kind of depressing. The whole middle of the story was really sad and Deanna is kind of in a slump.

Terrible.

I really, really did not like this book. I started reading it, thinking it would get better, but it didn't. I just wanted it to end, Deanna isn't a very enjoyable character, and it was just flat out boring. Nothing excited happens, I just really did not like it.

loove it!!

i would let anykid who could understand the book read it because if they know about it there less curios and go have sex

help you in different stages of life.

it's awsome. this book is about a story. a different type of story. you will love it! it should exactly what the girl was going through. this book tell you anything is possible if your heart and mind is there.