Parent reviews for Suicide Notes from Beautiful Girls

Suicide Notes from Beautiful Girls Poster Image

Pretty twisted

I'm not sure how I feel about this book. It was pretty dark and twisted. Excessive use of profanity (f---, d---, pu---, gd) and unhealthy relationships. The plot had the feel of "Gone Girl," not the same storyline but lots of psychological manipulation.

suicidal notes from beautiful girls

June and Delia used to be best friends. One night things went wrong and their friendship was over. Her friend then dies she is now in the investigation to find out if she was killed or actually suicide. June doesn't believe it and is now searching to find out what actually happened. I loved this book because its like really sad because of their loss of friendship. There's a lot of violence and use of drinks. I recommend this book for like 13 and older because theirs a lot of feelings and drugs. Friendship will always stay with u because even though Delia embarrassed Julie shes still looking for the cause of what happened to her because their old friendship still means a lot to them. Shes struggles against what to believe if her friend was murdered or she suicide with her friends ex convincing her that she was murdered but their a part of her that doesnt know what to believe.