Kid reviews for Suicide Notes from Beautiful Girls

Suicide Notes from Beautiful Girls Poster Image

really captivating book

i throughly enjoyed the book and read it in a couple of days as it was that captivating the chapters are nice and short which i love in a book.

it got better

the first half of the book was ok, but it got sooo much better!! i kind of loved the ending (and not to mention the cover is gorgeous).

Really Good Book

This book does have some sexual references and is very dark...really good though

New Personal Favorite

Suicide Notes from Beautiful Girls is a hidden gem and is definitely worth your read. June is hit with the grief of losing her long time friend, Delia to suicide and refuses to accept the event. She digs for answers among her peers and soon comes to the conclusion that Delia's death was no choice, it was forced. She spends sleepless nights listening to Delia's last words to her, an old voicemail threatening to tell a secret. The more she listens, she realizes there was some one else in the picture. Someone else that will send events unraveling at your fingertips. This is a must read of friendship and loyalty don't let this slip from your reading list.

BEST BOOK EVAHHH

One of the best books !

Although there is some cussing in this book, it's a really good book. June and Delia were great friends until they had some differences because of June's boyfriend. Even though they weren't as close anymore, they both knew they will forever be best friends. Then one day June found out her best friend was gone...forever and she, for some reason felt guilty. There was many conflicts between June and her boyfriend because she thought he had something to do with the reason her best friend was gone. This book left me mind blown once I finished it.

Good but couldve been better

This book is good, I liked it, quick read

Class book review

Parents need to know that Suicide notes from beautiful girls is a book written by Lynn Weingarten. In this book there is a girl named Delia. They say she burned her self death in her stepfather's shed. June (Delia's old best friend) doesn't believe it why would she commit suicide? She thought it had to be murder. So now June is trying to find out the truth. One of the conflicts in the story is when June trying to figure out who killed Deli? How did it happen? What happened? I thought this was a really interesting, jaw dropping, keep you on your toes kind of book. It really kept me thinking and it made me want to read more of it. Overall I believe it was a really good book. I would recommend this book because it was really interesting and it made me want to read more and it was like I was in the story. I gave this book a five star rating because it was a really interesting book and it made me want to read more and more. I mark it as 15 years and older because it has a lot of cussing, it also mentions some drugs, and it has one sex scene towards the end. I checked that box that says "Too much violence" because it talks about how Delia died and it talks about suicide and murder. I picked the box that says"Too much sex" because there is one sex scene towards the end of the book and there is some kissing scenes. I picked the box that says "Too much swearing" because there is a lot of cussing and words like d**k, f**k, a** and much more. I also picked the box that says " Too much drinking/drugs/smoking" because it talks about drugs such as cocaine.