Kid reviews for Survivors: The Empty City

Survivors: The Empty City Poster Image

Best book ever!

Such a good book! I've read the whole series like 5 times! It is fun and engaging and is perfect for dog lovers! I recommend it for 8 plus because it is a little violent and it mentions mates and litters and stuff like that, but nothing unbearable or for teens!

The best!

This is the best fiction dog series I’ve ever read! I love it sooo much! I am 12 and i think it’s good for ages 10 and up because there is some death. Lucky is a great dog and I can’t wait to keep reading about him! And the warriors cat series is JUNK in my opinion. I don’t like it at all.

Very AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This series is JUST AWESOME!!!!!!!It is gripping, engaging, and interesting. I love how *SPOILER ALERT* Lucky is actually more than he seems. I read the gathering darkness first so I had no idea about Lucky's story and I never knew that he was once a lone dog. I definitely recommend this book series to anyone older that 8. It has a bit of violence, though so 8 and up would be suitable. I love these books (all of them) and IT IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After a little reaserch I found that this is a rip off

This is a rip off of an unpopular book called Dogs of the Drowned City, they were released in the same year and are about the same thing. Read Warriors instead of this

Really good!

I absolutely loved this book. It was packed with action, and it was so very interesting! It was very exciting to read, and quite emotional too! The book cover is absolutely beautiful. I recommend this book to anyone looking for an adventure.

The Survivor dogs series is quite interesting, however I think, Survivors-the gathering darkness series is more interesting.

A serious must read

I love Erin Hunter's books in general and I was not unhappy with this series. I love how Erin Hunter makes the dogs call humans "longpaws" it makes me laugh. I love how the main character has real struggles with himself. I think it is a great series.

Eh..

I got this for Christmas just like I did with the Warriors series. When I started reading this, I got bored quickly. I don't really like Survivors, but this is my opinion.

Clever take on what a dog is like to lose its owner

This is a wonderful story. Best for warrior cat fans. The later books in the series are more violent. Just a warning it is part of a huge franchise.

The empty city

This is an excellent book wrote by the fabulous Erin Hunter. My favourite part of this book would be when Lucky found his long-lost littermate Bella. I highly recommend this book to kids that are 10+because it's just excellent!