Kid reviews for Swim the Fly

Stereotypical boys, objectified girls, no redeeming message.

Teen, 17 years old Written bykelt.dog5 March 23, 2020

Funny Great Book

This book is the bomb. This is probably my favorite book ever. Call The Shots was great too. It talks about sex and stuff but that is not that big of a deal. If you are like uptight and don't know what sex is then this might not be the right book for you. I am 17 and loved this book. I would have loved it if I was 13 too. It is great. I think that this book is perfect for teens and good for kids 10 and up. If you are younger then ten and dont know about sex then read some other book like Middle School the worst years of my life. That is a good book to. It just doesnt talk about sex and stuff.

Educational Value
Teen, 14 years old Written byAudioBookworm August 29, 2017

Good

This book was good, but rather inappropriate. I think it is an example of how people sometimes act, but shouldn't.

Teen, 13 years old Written bygertyrock October 26, 2013

Amazing book

This book was an amazing book. I could not put this book down, and just finished the last book in the series. This book is a must-read, and the best book for teens!

Teen, 13 years old Written byVickyLOVEbooks December 17, 2011

babetlx

I think this book is way too much sex talk,and I dont think its appropriate for kids under age 13. I really havent let my kids read it yet,and they are 14 and 16. SEX IS NOT GOOD.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymaureen102 September 10, 2010
I liked the way it was written but since Im a girl of course I didn't the story plot but it could have been worse

Teen, 13 years old Written byBeliefs-Wonder May 1, 2010

To each their own

If a boy was watching me undress I'd pop um streight in there 'wanna be' kisser. They ain't gonna kiss nothin after I'd be threw with um. Anyways, I think they should have at least learned a lesson about this being a terribly good or bad thing! The title doesn't make that sense to me, but I'm probably not getting something. I guess someone had to write a story like this sooner or later. . boys will be boys, no longer an accurate saying. Unless there like 5.