All teen and kid member reviews for The 39 Clues Series

Teen, 14 years old Written bymotoxracer55 September 28, 2010
this was the most boring book that i have ever read. i read about the first 50 pages and got bored
Kid, 11 years old March 12, 2011

great book for all

I own the whole series hardcover and there are 10 ten books, and they are action packed. But there are several deaths through out the books. Great action packed story!
Teen, 13 years old Written bywizardofbluethu... June 30, 2010

Good Books. (:

I could say its too violent but really it has just enough. This is a wounderfull and Educational Book series. Many libraries have these books and the cards in them can be reused on anybody's account.
Kid, 7 years old October 11, 2011

inappropriate content for children

Into the Guantlet book number 10 is the only book I've read and these books are now banded from our home. The most upsetting part: we bought this at a Scholastic Book Fair @ school! The book talks about a Isabel, who "murdered" Amy and Dan's parents and that the girl tried to kill Amy and Dan and threatened them as well. HowDan wanted to beat her up and throw her in jail? This is all on page 10. On page 17 / 18 it discusses how Isabel was grateful that those brats were still alive and this way she could dream up crueler ways to kill them. Page 268 discusses Isabel shooting Amy in the foot, then pointing the gun at her head, then Aistair's chest and then at Natalie's back. And this book is appropriate for grades 3 - 7???
Kid, 11 years old January 28, 2012

book

it is pretty good even though i havent read it yet!
Teen, 13 years old Written byWriterGirl1233 May 21, 2011

Perfect for tweens who like adventure

I love the 39 clues! It has a ton of adventure and its not a gushy romance novel! :)
Kid, 11 years old April 21, 2011

Great!

I love this book soooooo much. A great thing about them is they teach you a little bit about historical characters and they are in a series of ten!!!Amazing!!!!!!!
Kid, 9 years old March 29, 2011

it was an awsome book.

it was a great book but if ther is people who get scared easily i would not read it because it had very good description of the bones.
Kid, 10 years old March 7, 2010

I GUESS ITS GOOD

ONE OF MY FREINDS LOVES 39 CLUES BOOKS I THINK I MIGHT LIKE THEM ALSO I DONT KNOW I HAVE NOT READ ANY OF THEM PS BY THE WAY I FOUND ALFRED KROPP BOOK 2 ITS GOOD OH AND ONE THING NOT TO SPOIL IT BUT MIKE ARNOLDS BACK!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 17 years old Written byriordanflannagan2000 March 23, 2011

A fun, simple book

Pretty good, an excellent book for early and tentative readers. Not brilliant but fun and exciting. Riordan's fast paced action makes the story come alive and his classic humor brings back a few laughs. Again, not a brilliant book but a fun read and nice book to reread every once in a while. 3 and a half stars.
Kid, 11 years old October 29, 2011

REALLY GOOD

This is actually more educational than you might think. And it shows anyone can do anyothing! It is very violent though.....
Kid, 12 years old May 27, 2011

How great is The 39 clues

Kept me reading and I think it's really educational.A bit violent in some parts but still it appeals to kids more than young adults.Great.
Teen, 14 years old Written byh8rPatrol December 21, 2010
Kid, 11 years old September 30, 2010
I just couldn't put it down!! The best series ever!!
Kid, 9 years old September 9, 2010

perfect for 9

it's a good series but some parts weren't that great
Kid, 12 years old July 6, 2010

Some of the best books EVER!!

I love the series I can not get enough of the books! When the series is over I am going to cry!! They are all real page turners it is so hard for me to put them down! They also tell you about real people in history. Not that they are actually from a branch but still they are in history. Some of the best books EVER!! I LOVE mysterys so they are perfect for me! I have a friend that reads them we love them we talk about them all the time!
Kid, 11 years old September 28, 2009

pointless

Two words: Really. Boring. So I was able to pick out ANY book at Border's the other day, and I chose this one of course. I get home, climb into bed, open the book, and I'm content and pleased. Until I opened this book. It's way TOO overpriced for it's content and is too hard to follow. Waste of twenty dollars. Sorry dad.
Teen, 14 years old Written byheykaygirl November 21, 2008

GREAT

I liked even though I'm a little old! It was a great and appropriate book!
Kid, 9 years old August 18, 2015

Very appropriate :)

I think it's just fine it's not violent unless you consider people try to blow other people up and set a fire on per-puss to kill them(but fail) and poison. Despite that it's very educational in the 1st book they talk about Benjamin Franklin and other famous people like Benjamin Franklin.see what I mean?
Teen, 15 years old Written bySHANTALMARTINEZ March 6, 2015

THE 39 CLUES THE MAZE OF BONES

I THINK THAT THIS IS THE BEST BOOK I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFE, EVERYONE SHOULD READ IT.