Kid reviews for The Battle of the Labyrinth: Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 4

Thrilling fourth Percy Jackson sets war in motion.

Kid, 12 years old April 22, 2011

Perfect for everyone

Once again Rick Riordan has done it!!!! Another graet amazing book!!! In this Prcy, Annabeth, Grover, and Tyson go on a quest to find Daedalus, the creator of the Labyrinth and also Athena's son. But Grover on that quest is also meanwhile still very much searching for Pan. Guess what this is one of the best books ever! If had the chioce to read this book read it!!!! P.S. Percy and Annabeth begin to show their true emotions, I guess Aphrodite was right in The Titan's Curse, Percy and Annabeth might have a romantic future. Read the book to find out!!! :)

Kid, 11 years old June 22, 2010

Best Book Ever!!!

What I Think: Awesome book. I have read this series twice now, and This was my faovorite book of the series. I would recomend reading this to younger siblings if they are the kind of kids who are always interested in what you are interested in. Summary: Percy Jackson is a demigod, or half-human, half-god.his father is The Sea god, Poseidon. His friend, Annabeth, has recieved a quest to go to the Labyrinth. She must find Deadelus and convince him to help her to help to save the camp. If you are going to read this book, read the other ones in the series first. Also, there was alot of killing monsters and a few deaths, so it is a bit violent. I think that if you are going to let an older kid read this book, that's ok. But if you are thinking of letting a smaller kid read it, you should know that they might not really understand it because in one part, Annabeth is being REALLY friendly to a kid (whose name I can not remember), and Percy gets kind of jealous. Have fun reading!!!

Kid, 9 years old February 25, 2015

Legendary

The Battle of the Labyrinth is an adventure through space and time. In this book Percy Jackson and his friends has to got through the Labyrinth Maze, which is filled with traps. Will Percy survive, will he able to defeat Kronos's army from destroying camp Half blood. Read the book to find out. :)

Kid, 12 years old October 19, 2009

Perfect but...............................

I really enjoyed this book! It has a moment of a kiss, Nothing too sexual. Has very good message, and is just plain fun! I hope all people with a mythology intrest try it!

Teen, 13 years old Written byHamstersRock April 22, 2011

Perfect for everyone!!!!

ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS EVER!!!!!!!!! :)

Kid, 12 years old April 9, 2010

A great installment ot the series!!!!!!!!!!!!

The battle of the labyrinth was amazing. It was funny like them all, and it has more action than the first three books. The Labyrinth is very cool and it has some very strange monsters. All in all Percy Jackosn is very well done, and I would reccomend it to anyone 8 and up.

Kid, 10 years old February 17, 2010
This book was actually my least favorite, because there wasn't much action and alot of betrayals. It was good like all of the other books though, because it again has the mesage of rescuing someone is right even if you are breaking the rules.

Teen, 13 years old Written byBooks rule October 23, 2011

I got lost in this book!

Epic! Rick does it again. He captures modern everyday life with mythology. One of my favorites in the series. There is more violence, but blood and gruesomeness is not very detailed. Though this book is very detailed. I would recommend this series/book to anyone.

Teen, 15 years old Written byMASSICLIKPERCYJ... September 21, 2010

EPIC BATTLE OF THIS LABYRINTH, PERCABETH, SATYR, ANNABETH RULES I AM HALFBLOOD, I HATE MR. MEATY (PERCABETH, ANNABETH, LOVE)

There are only TWO THINGS in this AMAZING ME WORLD THAT EPIC KICKS HARRY POTTER AND JUSTIN BIEBER BUTT: ZELDAAAA AND PERCY JACKSON! aND ANIME!!! (the anime that I'm watching right now is called SOUL EATER and YEAH IT'S KINDA LIKE PERCY JACKSON but that's an EPIC AWESOMELY thing!!!! But it's pg-13 oh well WHO CARES it's too epic I watch it with my 12-year-old SIS. Wait, that was three. But who freaking cares??? YEAH!!! I'm epic!! I AM the biggest fan of them two in the world and who ever says that i'm not well you're like, let's see, hmmm....BIEBER! I'm the next link! AM THE HAPPIEST PERSON LIVING RIGHT NOW IN THIS PERCYWORLD. PERCY JACKSON SIRIS HAS A NEW BOOK???? NOTHING CAN MAKE ME HAPPIER!!!! Cause you guys, guess what. **only keep reading if you understand the series** i am 1/2 blood, dauter of aphrodite, pretty girl in common sense media, my picture is better than you. Plus i am from the legend of zelda world, hyrule, so don't be jealous me cuz i come from 2 1/2 worlds KK??? I LOVE ALL THE ZELDA AND PJO FANS!!!! Keep reading you SARIAS! (PERCABETH) And for some people who support grovhalia (get it grover thalia) OMG LOL what ur thinking? my 4 bffs support grovhalia!!! news at camp halfblood: chariot races are almost coming, i'm racing with a girl named Mia, i'm glad i'm not the driver phew!!!! HAHAH are you jealous??? I am such proud of myself, i am such total halfblod. PERCABETH Look at my picture now. It's Annabeth. (update: NOOO WHY COMMON SENSE MEDIA U TOOK OFF THE AVATAR PICTURE THINGY MODE >:( B'aaaw) WOW i luv camp quarter blood it's weird everyone there's grandparents are gods and their parentshalf! I met this girl there named Thilie, similar to Thalia and they said they actually do like nothing at camp 1/4 blood they never get to go on quest or anything. Anyways this whole comment had a subliminal message. Ill reveal it right now: support grovhalia. buy the percy jackson series. serious it will affect u. And it's true, if you read this while saying my username "MASSICLIK, MASSICLIK" listening to ancient hero (please go listen to it on youtube, malons. It will epic you to death. Seriously, i can't sleep anymore) and reading this book you will fly up into the sky and kill monsters without dying and scream "EPIC!!!" (Sarias song will be playing in the background, look it up you RUTOS!!!) Want another one. OH AND if u watch ANIME go to youtube and list to SOUL EATER OPENING 2 PAPERMOON it's like EPICNESS BLASTNESS like epic ice cream with epic fudge cream with an epic cherry on freakin' top! (edit) and right now i was looking 4 anime on utube and i found soul eater paper moon opening 2 TAT SONG IS SO EPIC!!!! AND in the opening you see people flip around and i was like "those are percy, annabeth, and grover!!! I also watched episode 3 where people were inside a LABYRINTH just like THIS ONE MY PEEPS but except it was shorter...Dang... ANEYWAYS the girl's sister was actually a GUN and she flipped her sis backwards...Then her sis turned into a human and lifted HER up and she turned into a gun and i was like "MAN, THAT'S EPIC!!!" But one of them almost died because a mummy thing that looks like the ORACLE...Oh well i'm gonna stop talking about that because it's OFF TOPIC so just go google and type in "patti thompson gun" OR JUST "patti thompson" but be warned because peeps put weird stuff up and y'know and yeah.... SO ANYWAYS *PERCABETH* Percabeth 100% total will happen/ i predict the future/ ZELDAXLINK/ i hate mr. meaty/ Midna BOOOOM! Everything explodes. Oh wow that actually made no sense, you see, like most of my revies but this one was totally crazs. bye. check out my profile now!!! And spread the news, pj fans: Annabeth is now on this website! I checked out her reviews and spread the word. Now YOU do your part and spread the word. EVERYONE VISIT HER PROFILE! HER USERNAME IS Annabeth_Chase! If you don't visit you're a kronos traitor loser mr. meaty butt face! I love you MALONS, SARIAS, RUTOS!!!

Teen, 14 years old Written byBbbbbbbi June 22, 2010

Very suspenseful!

This is the most suspenseful in the series yet!! It has a lot of action, and violence. It gets a bit scary at times, especially about the labyrinth and its creator's history. I love this series!! I still haven't gotten a chance to read the last book, The Last Olympian. If anyone has, is it really good?

Kid, 10 years old March 30, 2011
I loved it! My fave book besides the 5th. It's really awesome, with lots of great spine chilling details!

Kid, 11 years old May 14, 2011

Yay!!!

Yay never give this book away its to majorly awsome

Teen, 13 years old Written byUseursense February 17, 2014

Hee hee hee! Loved it! I've only read up to this one and I think it's the best so far:)

I loved it!!!!!!! Percy is such a great role model and is soooooooo funny! ("Hey, your life's in mortal danger! Sleep tight!") Percy's "fatal flaw" is his friends. He just can't leave them behind, and that sometimes gets him into trouble. There is a wine god, but he isn't really present in this one as much as the others. There is fantasy violence, but it's not that descriptive as other books I have read. Overall, AMAZING READ I RECOMMEND HIGHLY. (Read books 1-3 first though.) It teaches about Greek mythology, which counts as educational, right? Yeah, right. It's awesome. Enough said.

Teen, 13 years old Written bypetucker2 March 11, 2010

READ THEM ALL

I heart this book no doubt! this is the best book eveah. u wont know till u read them

Teen, 13 years old Written bybioniclecomeback56 December 15, 2012

My favorite book in the series so far.

I say 11+ would enjoy this better.

Kid, 10 years old July 17, 2009

Great for 9 or 10 and up.

Great book! Fast paced action keeps you reading!
Kid, 10 years old June 1, 2010

good

I love this book, but not quite as much as the fifth one
Kid, 10 years old August 9, 2013

Interesting Book.... Loved It!

Great book, I really loved it! It really focused me towards learning more about Greek Mythology and had some good messages, especially one at the end. It had some violence, but for me it wasn't really a problem because good fights evil and always brings peace. It was a book I would recommend to many. I can't wait to read The Last Olympian and then start with the Heroes of Olympus series.

Kid, 12 years old October 29, 2012

A Must-Read

Wow! There were a lot of twists and turns in this book, but I loved them all!!!! Annabeth is one of my favorite female characters, she is very strong and a good leader and she is very present on this novel. I loved reading about the labyrinth and its confusing aspects and I guarantee you will too! Also, it is good for 9 and above because I read it in 4th grade and nothing stuck out to me as inappropriate. Great Book.

Kid, 12 years old February 19, 2010

an awesome serise but this is kinda a let down but still awesome

i love ths book !!!! it wasnt my favorate but i do really like it but i havent read the last book yet so i think the last one will be my favorate and with the kissing and mess nothing is wrong with that its just younger kids may not understand as well as older ones.