All teen and kid member reviews for The Breakup Bible

Teen, 17 years old Written byhaybail09 May 5, 2009

dumb

i thought jen was being a big baby, get over it..max did...im not trying to be mean, but if someone breaks up with you they dont care anymore, why should she care?!
Teen, 14 years old Written bychipperj December 19, 2011

common reasons that its a good book.

I think as a teen that it does have some cursing in it and some kissing but thats really all the bad stuff. I think that this book is good for teen girls cause in some of it it showes what not to do and gives some good advice. I think it shows that your not alone on the heart break that every one gets there heart broke every once in a while though the girl in the book takes it a little over boared, it still showes that your not the only one. so i do recramend it unless you shelter your kids from cursing and kissing.
Teen, 17 years old Written bygibi_14 March 11, 2011

:P the breakup bible review

I really liked this book! sure there is drinking parts but excluding tat, its a great book! I love how she and Todd make an article for her class! I also founf it cool that she was able to confront Maz after he told her those awful things! I really liked the breakup bible!!! :P :D :) <3
Teen, 13 years old Written byCourtneyandCharger September 14, 2010
Kid, 12 years old June 19, 2011

Not a good book

I just didn't like it at all. I thought that it was okay in the beginning but I just got bored after a while. I would recommend it if you are fine with being bored. Jen also really got annoying for me and it was just too much.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMistoffelees_Re... June 22, 2010

Tweens and younger children; this book is a no go.

I had to read this book for a summer reading project. (I am an incoming Freshman) I have to say that it is a rather good book though I feel tweens just may not understand it. There are a few chapters with Jennifer drinking and her boyfriend begs her to spend the night with him. However, I also feel this book shows young teens that there is life after your love breaks your heart.
Teen, 14 years old Written bytrue-love October 24, 2009

the breakup bible

i love this book and when i finished reading it i was so dissaponted because there was no more for me to read. if anything this is my favorite book in the hole entire world and they sould make more of them!
Teen, 14 years old Written byloving_chic16 October 15, 2009
I LOVE IT SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH
Teen, 13 years old Written byamevale312 September 2, 2009

it a perfect book for tweens and teens

love it
Teen, 15 years old Written byidaly March 25, 2009

the Breakup Bible

itz a really nice book
Teen, 13 years old Written bykookgirl April 9, 2008

for us only.........

fhis book is a pause for my age. see it's good but you really hane to know your kids here.