Kid reviews for The Care and Keeping of You 2: The Body Book for Older Girls

Deeply informative, reassuring puberty handbook for girls.

Based on 1 review

Teen, 16 years old Written byBerrycicle January 22, 2018

Useful

I got this a few years ago when I started Puberty, and walks though lots of self care advice. It encourages talking to parents, and building relationships/

Teen, 13 years old Written byleakbk February 24, 2018

helpfull

it helps to show tricks and things to do when you hit puberty i suggest getting it at puberty age (9-15) years old

Teen, 14 years old Written bySavyJadeB August 4, 2018

Are you sure that this is necessary?

I personally think that this is a really good book, but looking back on it, there's some stuff that was kind of unnecessary to teach 10-12 year olds. Like do you need to teach them about stuff like peer pressure and eating disorders? I do realize that it's important to teach kids early, but not THIS early. These seem like issues that teens would struggle with more.

Teen, 14 years old Written byRySav31 February 3, 2019

Great book!

this book helped me through my tough times being a girl and going through puberty. Girls under the age of 12 should definitely read the part one of this, the one meant for younger girls. DO NOT listen to that one parent over on the parents say...they are ridiculous! 18+ for the word vagina? the whole book is about being a girl and teaching us about it! definitely recommend this book for girls going through puberty.

Kid, 11 years old August 23, 2018

Amazing and very useful book.

This book is the best!! It has helped me soooo much and i still read it--there is so much info there!!!!