Parent reviews for The Death Cure: Maze Runner Trilogy, Book 3

No sunny wrap-up to this very dark, mature series.

Parent of a 12-year-old Written byJswurd June 12, 2016

The trilogy finishes with a dark and gory book

This is a pretty good book, but it is very gory. Zombies attack people, infect people, also many scenes of graphic descriptions of a zombie eating a person. Lots of splats of blood. Also the teens make up their own curse words, but also use the d word lots and the h word.

Adult Written byFandomReviews January 31, 2015

It All Ends

This conclusion to the epic The Maze Runner trilogy does not fail to disappoint with fast moving action, desperate measures and heart-breaking truths.
You'll find more about W.I.C.K.E.D in this book, and what they were really up to, and how it all fit together. The ending is a simple, satisfactory helicopter lift to somewhere unknown...leaving you to wonder where our favorite surviving characters (Brenda, Jorge, Frypan, Thomas, Minho and other characters that are not Gladers) are going.
I cried for an hour after reading page 250 (Chapter 55), as it is a violent chapter that results in everyone's favorite character's death.

Adult Written byLove_Hamilton November 14, 2020

Kind of Sad, still worth reading

Two sad deaths (SPOILER: Teresa and Newt) Disturbing scene were Newt pleads for Thomas to kill him via gun, and Thomas does. Another scene were Cranks (crazy people) attack a car, descriptions include window smashing, door smashing. Rat Man and his cronies try to kill Thomas. Still some use ofd the slang language.

Adult Written byhodgevistapumpk... December 17, 2019

Awesome

Educational Value
Adult Written byContreras.ac January 30, 2016

Great book

I think this is a great book because You can insperians from it. And One thing that i like is that WICKED has taken everything from Tomas. His life, his memories, and now his only friends-the Gladers. Before that Tomas beat the Maze. He survived the Scorch. Now he'll risk anything to save his friends. But the truth might be what ends it all.

Adult Written byN.Kindred January 21, 2015

A perfect finish to a great triology!

Although the deaths disappointed me (For personal reasons. Not writing wise.) This book was perfect.

Much faster in pace than the last two. Which I loved. Another thing I liked is that it was a realistic ending. No sudden happy endings. There were deaths you couldn't see coming (or didn't want too in my case)

I'm not sure why any of the book reviews have sex mentioned at all. There were literally 3 kisses in the entire series. And none of them were above PG.

Adult Written by34Awesomeman34 August 28, 2014

Amazing but sad

This was such a great book!!!!! The only thing I don't like is the ending. I mean, okay people like this series. I'm going to kill of all the main characters. :(:(:( great book tho