All teen and kid member reviews for The Devil Wears Prada

I loved this book.

This is one of my favorite books ever. I read it three times. I could not put it down. Some chilren may not comperhend the story line if not older. I can tell that the book was created for an older aduiance.
Teen, 13 years old Written bytennistay94 April 9, 2008
It's a great book, but the use of rude language is quite extensive. Appropriate for teens 13 and up. Great book though!
Teen, 13 years old Written April 9, 2008

amazing acting and everything else that could be amazing! a definate perfect choice for ANY occasion!
Teen, 15 years old Written byShelbyBubbles April 9, 2008

This book was fantastic and SOOO juicy. If you love fashion, you will love this book. However, it is definately not for kids, since it has a lot of cursing, sex, partying, drinking, smoking, and even a few drug references. If you're a teenager though, it's a must read.
Kid, 12 years old December 24, 2010

It is okay the book is good the movie...ahhh!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byxdeathangelx January 21, 2010

boring for all ages

This is an amazingly boring book, after I read the first two pages I wanted to throw it out. It also said the word (the right way), "fruck" in there a lot and I just want to tell all parents that you should'nt band a book from children because of language. They are going to learn it sooner or later.

I read this book last year and absolutley LOVED it. They tend to swear a lot though, but other than that it was good
Teen, 13 years old Written bysoftball34 April 9, 2008

This was really good!!

This book was a very good read for me. For younger kids, probably not a good idea. Many foul words enrich the pages of the book. Alcohol is often drunk at the parties. Name brand products are what the book is made from. Chanel, gucci, jimmy choo, and those are just listing a few. All in all though, I enjoyed reading the book.