Kid reviews for The Devil Wears Prada

The Devil Wears Prada Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

OKAY

It is okay the book is good the movie...ahhh!!

boring for all ages

This is an amazingly boring book, after I read the first two pages I wanted to throw it out. It also said the word (the right way), "fruck" in there a lot and I just want to tell all parents that you should'nt band a book from children because of language. They are going to learn it sooner or later.

I loved this book.

This is one of my favorite books ever. I read it three times. I could not put it down. Some chilren may not comperhend the story line if not older. I can tell that the book was created for an older aduiance.

Wow

I read this book last year and absolutley LOVED it. They tend to swear a lot though, but other than that it was good

LOVED IT

amazing acting and everything else that could be amazing! a definate perfect choice for ANY occasion!

Fantastic

This book was fantastic and SOOO juicy. If you love fashion, you will love this book. However, it is definately not for kids, since it has a lot of cursing, sex, partying, drinking, smoking, and even a few drug references. If you're a teenager though, it's a must read.
not rated for age
It's a great book, but the use of rude language is quite extensive. Appropriate for teens 13 and up. Great book though!

This was really good!!

This book was a very good read for me. For younger kids, probably not a good idea. Many foul words enrich the pages of the book. Alcohol is often drunk at the parties. Name brand products are what the book is made from. Chanel, gucci, jimmy choo, and those are just listing a few. All in all though, I enjoyed reading the book.