Parent reviews for The End: A Series of Unfortunate Events, Book 13

The End: A Series of Unfortunate Events, Book 13 Poster Image

A depressing book is too depressing

The End

I really think that this is a really great book to read even though it dose have some violence

AMAZING!

GREAT END TO FABULOUS SERIES.! I READ ALL OF THEM!

Good book, but the others in the series had more engaging plots. This series is very unique, as anyone older than 8 can enjoy it. This book is somewhat violent. The children are unsure whether they can be called noble when they have done so many treacherous things. Don't pay attention to the previous reviewer's comment on the manatee accident; he/she obviously missed the part where we find out her father actually LEFT her and the manatee thing was a LIE.

hidden

awsome!!and it's got a secret story look hard for it
not rated for age

This series is a MUST read

For what it's worth, I love this series and this final book says why: Too many parents are sheltering their children in a paranoid and delusional manner these days. I remember a much more free childhood than my daughter has. Granted, there are horrid people out there, but our kids need to know it and deserve more than sugar coating. Sheltering them won't help. This series deals with these issues in a responsible way and alerts kids to subtle issues of personal responsibility and moral introspection. Kudos to Daniel Handler (Lemony S.).

Not the best out of 13