Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for The End: A Series of Unfortunate Events, Book 13

The misery ends at last -- or does it?

Adult Written byrockmonster May 12, 2011
Good book, but the others in the series had more engaging plots. This series is very unique, as anyone older than 8 can enjoy it. This book is somewhat violent. The children are unsure whether they can be called noble when they have done so many treacherous things. Don't pay attention to the previous reviewer's comment on the manatee accident; he/she obviously missed the part where we find out her father actually LEFT her and the manatee thing was a LIE.

Adult Written byshanerocks May 12, 2012

AMAZING!

GREAT END TO FABULOUS SERIES.! I READ ALL OF THEM!

Adult Written byweasly May 20, 2010

hidden

awsome!!and it's got a secret story look hard for it
Adult Written by[email protected] April 9, 2008
Adult Written byhappy77801 April 9, 2008
Adult Written bydarindonovan April 9, 2008

This series is a MUST read

For what it's worth, I love this series and this final book says why: Too many parents are sheltering their children in a paranoid and delusional manner these days. I remember a much more free childhood than my daughter has. Granted, there are horrid people out there, but our kids need to know it and deserve more than sugar coating. Sheltering them won't help. This series deals with these issues in a responsible way and alerts kids to subtle issues of personal responsibility and moral introspection. Kudos to Daniel Handler (Lemony S.).
Adult Written byG3 April 9, 2008
Adult Written bythe book master August 26, 2013

The End

I really think that this is a really great book to read even though it dose have some violence