Kid reviews for The End: A Series of Unfortunate Events, Book 13

The End: A Series of Unfortunate Events, Book 13 Poster Image

Don't patronize children

Common Sense Media says that must kids will just see if at an adventure. That's not true! Please do not patronize children okay?? Almost all kids WILL get it!!

A good ending but yet not the best book in the series

This book ended very well... quite well. But in all the book get boring. The plot is not predictable but still it is. There is some violence in the book, not too over the top, and there is two major deaths. I think 9+ could read this book. It satisfied me in the end; but is boring, too.

Great Ending

This book had a great ending. (SPOILERS) Because it helped the Baudelaires believe that they could have their troubles resolved. I also like how they made Count Olaf seem more like an actual human that had emotions besides hate and greed. Like when he kissed Kit Snicket or when he helped her have her child. Overall this was a great ending of a great series.

Really Miserable!

Lemony Snicket is a clever, funny, and strange author. The world is interesting and over-the-top in a good way. A bit mature, not as much violence as other books in the series, but overall good! Sad the series is over!

Not one of the best in the series so don't under estimate Lemony Snicket

It is a bit boring though I really like Lemony Snicket's writing because you learn lots of random stuff, like about the water cycle. In The End, you feel like everything is going to be fine but it's really not!

great end to the series

Daniel Handler does it again. this may be scary for young kids because the Baudelaires get shipwrecked and count Olaf uses a deadly plant on the other islanders

ok

This book was pretty good but not that great i would not let kids under 12 read it because, they might get scared

The end

For the people who finished the last 13 books,this is a great ending. ( SPOILER) But it is really disgusting when count Olaf kisses Kit Snicket. Also the Baudelaires are now mature since they take care of a baby. Overall, I recommend this book to anyone who thinks the last 12 books were exciting.

The Series of Unfortunate Events Book Review~ The End

At the beginning of the story the Baudelaire orphans and Count Olaf are on a boat sailing away from the Hotel Denouement. After a storm, the Baudelaires meet a girl named Friday. The island boss, Ishmael, introduces the Baudelaires to everyone who lives on the island, what they do on the island. One Central conflict in the story is that the islanders have to debate whether the 3 children should be kicked out the colony. A central them in the book is that the 3 children are struggling to find out the truth about the kids mom and a special ring. I thought that the book was a good book because Count Olaf was finally captured and the Baudelaire children got to find out a little bit about there mom in the middle of the story. I would recommend this book to other people because it has a very interesting beginning and if people read the whole series the 13th book would be very interesting. I gave this book 5 stars because I really enjoyed how the story started with a really big storm and they meet Friday. I cheeked in the box that this story has great role models because Sunny, Violet, and Klaus were able to go through anything together.

The Best Way The End A Book Series

This book will probably answer most of your questions and is amazing! The series is amazing!! However the movie was such a disappointment as they put 3 books into one and a lot happens in each book so it was rushed and should of had one movie for each book!