Kid reviews for The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp

Likable loser tries to save world in action-packed novel.

Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv February 26, 2009

I loved this modern mythical adventure!

This is a modern fantasy starring a realistic teenager that involves car chases, sword-fights, and other cool things. However, I found the violence a little strong. A must read for teens.
Kid, 12 years old April 25, 2010
I didn't care for this book because to me it wasn't very actiony if you know what I mean.It did sound better with recording reading it than are teacher.

Teen, 13 years old Written byEpicPerson June 21, 2011

Yancey's so awesome

This book is a great book for teens! It has a lot of violence, but it is terrific! Teens will get hooked in this novel! It's also a series. Loved this book!

Educational Value
Kid, 10 years old November 10, 2011

10 YEAR OLDS

I think it would be good for your 10 yr old

Teen, 13 years old Written byPujolsMVP09 February 8, 2010
Kid, 10 years old January 29, 2010
oh my god i love this book and it is grafic but i love it cant wait to read the 2end book oh and there is one grafic kill description when bennacio cuts a mans head off and takes the guts out of the other one
Teen, 14 years old Written byEragonfan April 9, 2008

Great Book for teens

Plot: a "rejected" boy's father tries to get money by stealing Excalibur (King Arthurs sword) but in the process things go wrong and the boy find out that who ever is in possession of the sword is "invincible" he then has to go find the man with the sword before he becomes to powerful with it. It's a good book, well written, fast paced and has good action in it. 5 stars not for 11 and under (Graphic Violence)
Teen, 13 years old Written byBestPicture1996 September 25, 2009

I LOVE this book

There is some harsh language, and alot of violence is described, but the humor and the scenarios are so outrageous that it makes perfect sense. Your kid NEEDS to read this book.

Teen, 13 years old Written byremeidd23 March 30, 2010

My favorite book

I read this book at the age of ten and loved it, and I still love it. Some parts are a very gory, with descriptive fight scenes that describe a lot. But the book has a amazing plot and it was one of the only books I have ever read that I couldn't put down.

Teen, 15 years old Written byyuck1 November 9, 2016

the great book in the world

they love it