Parent reviews for The Fates Divide: Carve the Mark, Book 2

Introspective, twist-filled finale explores love, destiny.

Adult Written byStudiousStudent May 11, 2018

Better Than the First Book

If you didn't really like Carve the Mark but you're still slightly interested in finding out what happens to Cyra and Akos, don't worry. This book is much better than the first in my opinion. Content-wise, there are a couple of things to note. First of all, there are numerous, around 8-10, uses of the s-word throughout. And there is one f-word; CSM didn't mention this. There is some passionate kissing, but there is also a kiss or two shared by a lesbian couple. That's about all I can think of content-wise that people may want to be aware of.

Adult Written bynammi June 14, 2018

splendid

its a really good book , amazing twist you get to know why Akos can speak Shotet so fluently its such a page turner but what i felt was that the narrative of Cisi was not required ,it was the most boring part of the book her meeting Ast tring to guide Isae was not at all necessary. That narration of her's was like an inessential addition to the book. Apart from that its a great book a very good story finely carried on till the end Its a wonderful blend of technology and fantasy.