Kid reviews for The Goddess Girls Series

Zeus' students have fun adventures at Mount Olympus Academy.

Based on 1 review

Kid, 10 years old October 2, 2019

Best Book Ever

This is a good book that tells the greek stories in middle school life. One of the books called Artemis the loyal inspired me to do a challenge. Also I love greek myths and when I found out about them I got the first one from the library and then I could not stop reading them.
Kid, 8 years old July 13, 2018

Beautiful Description

These books are good, and they're really cool because I love Greek myths, but I don't think there's good role models because they turn Medusa into stone, girls tease Athena because her mom's a fly, etc. But here are my good things:

1. Greek culture is really educational, but Goddess Girls make it fun to learn new things about other, older cultures.

2. It has amazing descriptions, so you can picture the glory of Mount Olympus in your head without having to look at the cover.

3. Like I said, it is educational, but they put Greece and Mount Olympus into times like we experience so that we can relate to them better. These are good books to read to a class or to your kid.

Therefore, I recommend reading these books. They're amazing!

Educational Value
Kid, 9 years old March 16, 2018

Fast-paced, excellent story may be hard to understand for younger kids

I read this book because some of my school friends were reading it and liked it. I read the book in a day and enjoyed it as well. It has positive characters and messages, and it teaches readers a lot about Greek mythology. The story, even though it’s fantasy, the circumstances are very relatable, which always makes for a good story. I recommend this series and am looking forward to reading the second book.

Educational Value