Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 10 parent reviews

Sort by:

So good!

The Gruffalo is an incredible animated comedy movie. The writing is truly fantastic, the characters are complex, the acting is out of this world, the story is amazingly original, and the action scenes are truly epic. I recommend for ages 18 and up because Fox, Owl and Snake and very thicc and lots of violent things

Both of my children love the little mouse.

My daughter, 6, loves this book and she reads it at least a couple of times a week. The clever little mouse uses quick thinking to solve his problems and in doing so avoids being eaten. Quick thinking in any stressful situation is crucial to survival in the real world and i feel like this book introduces that to children in a way that they can laugh and think simultaneously.

Use to scare me

Hahahhaah

Tv rating and movie ratings

It is the best for my kids and I will tell my tv ratings: 1. G - Good for all audiences 2. PG - Parental Guidances 3. PG-13 - Parental Guidances till 13 or over 4.R - Restricted 5. NC-17 - no child under q7

A clever mouse outsmarts them all!

Beautiful illustrations, repetitive lines, and a charming and clever mouse make this book a real pleasure. Add different voices for the characters, and you'll have youngsters mesmerized. They love it!

Scary !

I showed this to my 4 1/2 year-old before we went to bed, But the fact is to a child the GRUFFALO is a scary monster! Simple as that She was afraid at bedtime! My 8 year old was fine with it.

Mrs. Doty's 2nd Grade Class Book Review

This book has humor and makes you laugh. The book is very clever, has suspense, and surprises the reader. The writer and illustrator did a wonderful job creating this fun story.

Just buy it.

One of the best books. Very well loved at home and at childcare. The Sequel is good as well.

My kids love, love, love this book. It iss fun to read and funny to look at. Highly recommend it.