Kid reviews for The Hero's Guide to Saving Your Kingdom

Engaging fairy tale spoof is clever and funny.

Kid, 11 years old July 2, 2020

Add some swords, monsters, and green-and-blue-vertically-striped-tights to laughter, and you've got "The Hero's Guide"

This is the first book in the funniest series I've ever read! Not only does the author make hilarious characters and situations, he also adds in some memorable one-liners. In most books I've read, I've cheered for the heroes and hissed at the villains. This book is different: you laugh at the heroes AND the villains! I love that all the characters are heartfelt (though seriously funny). And in the end, you find yourself wanting to go back and read it all again. If you look for humor, this book is for you!

Teen, 14 years old Written byilovexc August 25, 2019

Great Series!

This whole trilogy is awesome. When I was younger, I read it multiple times, because it has good humor, thrilling action, and subtle but cute romance! I love it.

Educational Value
Kid, 12 years old April 22, 2016

Great Book!

This is a really great book! I really like it and it kept me on my toes. This book puts a spin on classic fairy tale characters. There is some fighting, but not too much. I really like this book because it is interesting and funny.