Parent and Kid Reviews on

The Iron King: The Iron Fey, Book 1 Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 4 kid reviews

Sort by:

I liked this book a lot but it was kinda slow at the beginning, but once I got into I really enjoyed it:)

best thing ever

it as great from the begining to the end cant ait to read the next books

The Iron Fey

Truthfully, this is one of the best books that I have ever read, and could possibly be one of my favorites. The storyline and premise were brilliant and hooked me within the first few pages. I have read other Julie Kagawa books in the past which were just as amazing. Yes, there was swearing, but it only added to the comedy throughout this book. And I have to admit that the main character was quite cowardly at first, but there are (around) seven books in the series and the main character definitely improves in the next books, (certainly not mean or selfish or stupid). The hidden morals are inspiring and the supporting characters, in my opinion, are in no way bad at all. I adore this book and I am currently reading the fourth one in the series, Iron Knight, which I am loving thoroughly. I would definitely recommend this book, or any of the authors' books, to anyone who shares my taste in adventure fantasies.