Kid reviews for The It Girl

The It Girl Poster Image

Yikes.

Tbh, I read the 1st and was like YEA BOIIIIII Tjehen you see all the sex and drugs and crap and how abt Heath being called 'pony' it was too too too x8999 much. And a sexual relation ship with a TEACHER? EEWWWWW

Awesome book

I loved this book. I read it when I was goign into 7th grade and I really enjoyed it. Some argue that it can be innapropriate but by that age, youve probably heard most of that stuff.

GREAT BOOK

loved this book!! not very appropriate for younger girls tho

Very Good Book

ive never read it but my cousin has and said it was off for even teens. u should be a adult to read it like 18 or older.

it is iffy in some parts but isnt over the top. series tends to drag on and repeat the same issues... easy and callie, no easy and jenny... no easy and callie...it is sorta dumb and not nurishing

I'm a teen & i am almost done with the series im on book 9 and i just can't get enough of them, they are fantstic! However, i would deffinitley not wanting my younger sister who is 12 & in the 6th grade reading it. & all the things that i clicked in orange is just the material that is in the book i don't think its to much or anything.

BOOOOORING

Kinda boring. I got a little bored after a while, so not the best. Definitely not as creative as Gossip Girl. There's a lot of brand names, although not that many. Lots of swearing, that surprised me but didn't really affect me reading it. Just really unnecessary. Although the girls are really naughty and do all sorts of drugs and bad things, most of the characters are not keen on getting in trouble, specifically the main character, Jenny, who's actually a good girl just with a lot of really bad girls. She can get sucked in, but really tries not to. Good idea for a story, although boring - as many spin-offs are.

DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA

LOVE IT!!! for those out there who love drama and they typical teeange life, READ IT! its worth every second (:
I love, love, love this book... its abit boriing at sometimes but worth it. Although i would never recomend it for younger kids, only mature teens who know the rights and wrongs to life already.