Kid reviews for The Janitor's Boy

Gets to the heart of a father-son relationship.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Kid, 9 years old April 17, 2011
i love love love this book

Teen, 15 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Memorable !

Wow! This book sure gives us all a lesson to benefit from whether it affects us or not! The author also seems to really understand how kids feel like in these types of STICKY situations! Fantastic book, very emotional in some ways, and worth your time! If you miss out on this rare type of book, you miss out on...Oh! I don't know- a lot!!!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

I loved it.

The book is the best.I never read one better i'll never forget how my 10 year old loved this.Its the best.
Teen, 14 years old Written bykaratedude April 9, 2008

Kind of dull...

I read this book a few months ago because there was nothing else... The book has a very slow moving plot if not plotless... It's just about this kid who's dad is the school janitor and he always gets embarassed. Then he sneaks away during detention one day and finds a secret passage in the school auditorium leading to a hideout that his dad had been keeping a secret from him all these years... Sounds intruiging, but trust me, this one isn't worth picking up.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

GREEEAAAATTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

i like this book alot!

A must read book

This book is a great book. It is abotu a father and son problem that sometimes every family can have!!!!:)
Teen, 14 years old Written byjosh197346 April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written bykhj115 April 9, 2008

Didn't like this book

This book was boring and tiering, as i read it. This book wasn't exsiting, only lame. That is all i have to say about this book.
Teen, 16 years old Written byNanocol February 17, 2019

WOWZERS

This book is truly amazing. It puts light on a very touchy situation that gets overlooked alot of times. It gets somewhat emotional, about a father and son. I definitely recommend this book!

Teen, 13 years old Written bykkgirl6334 January 7, 2019