Kid reviews for The Last Holiday Concert

The Last Holiday Concert Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

Good book for early readers.

This book is a good one for readers who are just beginning to read chapter books (Age:7-8). I read this book because I wanted a quick read, but as a 12-year-old, I thought it was pretty boring. Hart Evans, the main character, is a good role model and he teaches young kids about leadership. Again, you wouldn't enjoy this book much if you're my age.

Helpful things

i think this book it great for kids 10 and up because most kids who are 10 and up will understand this book. Most kids this age are in the middle school and understand things like this. Some will understand and some will not so you just have to explain it to them in ways they can understand. But on the other hand this book is a really great book! Read it today! :)

The Last Holiday Concert review

I think this is one of the best books of Clements' of the few I have read. If the kid who wants to read it is under ten, they should read it with a parent to help them understand it but it seems great!

awesome!

I have this book for a book report. I'm not done yet... but so far I think it's AWESOME!!!!!!!!

ummm

Book was horrible

A terrific book!

This book was very interesting and fun to read!Please recommend it to other people!