Kid reviews for The Lie Tree

The Lie Tree Poster Image

Review

This book suks. It is lit b bverally about an apple disingating in da air ovr time. Dis book dooodooo water and if u wanna read it to ur kids, don't. Save them from turture. My clasmate hate it alot.

Really boring

I think that The Lie Tree is very boring and can start very slow. I reccomend that if you like murder mystery books that are only good on the last 100 pages this book will be great for you. If you hate boring books burn this in your fire place.

Slow beginning but amazing

This book is really amazing, and I would recommend it to anyone that likes a good mystery. The first 10 pages can a little slow, but once you get used to the way the author writes, you'll be on the edge of your seat the whole way through!! Loved it.

A Mysterious and Enticing Story

This book is good for tweens and teens. It gives a heavy insight into the Victorian era. I think girls would like it more because the protagonist is of the female gender and has a heavy message of the way people were very discriminative against girls. This a great book and I strongly recommend it to people who like mystery and adventure.