Kid reviews for The Magic Misfits, Book 1

The Magic Misfits, Book 1 Poster Image

Based on 1 review

AMAZING

Looooove this book and all its secrets! good interior illistrations and story. narration is also fun and you need to read this!!!!

Great book!

Honestly this book brings a variety of messages, and I don't know why the other ratings are so bothered by the fact that there is a gay couple. The author is LGBTQ+, and they can write about what they want as long as it's not hurting people. Just let people live their lives.

I LOVED IT

Magic misfits is now my favorite book series I’m a ginormous fan of the gang ( carter ,Theo , Leala,Ridley,izzy,Olly.) Neil Patrick Harris has truly outdone himself and I hope he continues to write this series and I LOVE the plot twists and how we really get to connect with the characters ( I love izzy the most ! ) carter the sly trickster, Leala is a escape artist, Theo can levitate things , Ridley can change things , and lastly the golden twins Olly and izzy are the entertainment( imma tapper so I connect to them ) I love the story and go check it out!!!!

good book

I'm a teen myself and i've enjoyed both books they're both good.

Ta-Da ! Another Great Book!

I think this book was one of the best books I've read this summer! I'd recommend this book for kids 8 and up, especially if they love magic. The only reason I wouldn't recommend this book for 7 and younger is because there are some parts in this book that may make kids feel uncomfortable and scared. This book should probably be read with a parent in case some of the long words and/or some concepts confuse kids. But, if kids are feeling challenged, go right ahead and read it on your own! I won't stop you. Overall, this book was amazing! Plus, the author is amazing too. This book may or may not (You'll have to read it to find out.) include magic tricks and/or fun activities that tickle your mind. This book is one of my favorite books (Personally. Others may disagree.) I've ever read! I can't wait for the sequel!