Kid reviews for The Magician: The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel

Magical twins take on Paris in exciting sequel.

Based on 1 review

Kid, 10 years old August 14, 2009

GREAT SECOND BOOK

I LOVED THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! I believe this is a GREAT book for ages 10 and up! This book is equally good for both boys and girls. What I really enjoyed about it is that the female characters are strong and just as important as the males.

Kid, 9 years old November 6, 2012

Look down

Iv'e read the whole series but i am too lazy too review every sing one of them so..., This book is really REALLY good it is a must read for adventures seekers and kids 10 & up. I loved it it is action filled and anyone who likes action will love this book plus the whole series. overall book good for ages 10 and up due to the intense violence.

Teen, 13 years old Written byQuirky February 4, 2011

A little difficult to get into, but a good book

I'm not sure if it was just me, but this book was kind of hard to get into. I might have had too many expectations of this book. everything was moving so fast sometimes I had no idea what was going on, and I often found myself going back and reading a page or too again. *SPOILERS* I find it annoying that Sophie learns the elemental magics in all of two minutes, and suddenly knows what to do. I'm missing what the magic is really all about. This really had the potential to be a great book, but the plot has fallen short. I will read the next book, though, just not right away.

Teen, 16 years old Written byFantasyFiend12 March 20, 2010
Kid, 10 years old October 23, 2009

too fast

love reading it, but it seems like everything is moving so fast.... i had to read it twice to get the entire thing
Teen, 14 years old Written byBoredmaster101 January 9, 2011

The book is great and good for most readers

Takes a about 10-20 pages to actually get into it and then its a great book

Teen, 16 years old Written byhex November 10, 2009

awsome for teenagers

Absolutly amazing book can't wait to read the next one in the series